At OnJuice, we strongly believe that juicing is an art form. All of our menu items are created to work harmoniously with one another to nourish our bodies and clear our minds. We take our time to prepare each juice with only fruits and vegetables, pressed in our state of the art Norwalk juicer ensuring that the highest amount of essential vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients are present in every sip. Here's a little bit about how it works!
- Up to 2 lbs. of fruits and vegetables are pressed for every bottle
- We use only filtered water to clean all of our fruits and vegetables
- Our Norwalk juicer uses a special low heat grinding process that preserves and protects critical nutrients and enzymes in the pulp of the produce
- After grinding, the pulp is placed in a microfiber bag and 2 tons of pressure is slowly applied to extract all the vital vitamins and minerals
- The purest form of juice is strained and hand poured into bottles
Sip your way to ultimate health!